Call for Abstracts for the LSRS 12th Annual Meeting held April 3-5, 2019 will
OPEN: October 16, 2018 and CLOSE: December 14, 2018.
- Abstracts must be restricted to a firm 350 type written words.
- Abstracts may include a single figure, image, table or graph uploaded in a separate submission page in JPEG format.
- If your abstract is greater than 350 words or includes more than one figure, table, or graph, it will not be sent out for review.
- Abstracts will not be considered for presentation if they have been or will be published as an article (includes manuscripts accepted for publication) in either printed or electronic format upon the abstract submission deadline.
- Abstracts may not be submitted to more than one category.
- Abstracts that have been submitted to the LSRS in previous years, and have not been accepted for poster or oral presentation, are eligible for submission but must contain new, additional information to be considered.
Abstracts will be evaluated blindly by the Program Committee Reviewers:
- Abstracts accepted for presentation will be presented at the podium.
- Podium presentations are 2-6 minutes in length with ample time for discussion.
- Electronic Presentations, (E-Posters), will also be accepted this year
- All accepted posters will be viewed throughout the meeting some will be invited to present during the breaks.
- Submitting authors will receive acceptance or regret notices January 2018.
ABSTRACT SYSTEM INFORMATION
- Previous login/password information used will remain the same for previous submitters.
- Previous Disclosures are considered current as of October 16, 2018. Submitters will be notified if an author is not in the database and subsequently must input their disclosures. Those authors will automatically receive an email letting them know that they will need to disclose.
- Please ensure all email addresses for all authors are correct. All authors will be required to log into the disclosure system using the email listed in the submission.
- Submitters may revisit the site as often as necessary to edit their submission prior to the submission deadline.
- For support, please click on the 'Support' icon or link located on the top right hand of each page. Support requests are answered within a 24-hour period.
- Abstract submission is not complete until the all authors have disclosed and the submitting author has 'finalized' the abstract. Submitters may finalize an abstract by clicking on "Finalize Submission" on the submission preview page.
- Inactivity of more than 90 minutes on system pages will result in a session time out. Please save your pages intermittently to avoid loss of data.
- **PLEASE NOTE**: In order to successfully receive emails regarding your abstract submission, you must add ‘@owpm.net’ as a safe sender in your mail client. Mail client examples include Microsoft Outlook, IBM Lotus Notes, Pegasus Mail, Mozilla's Thunderbird, etc. Click here for help adding safe senders.
- Browser back and forward arrow keys have been disabled. Users must use the page progress bar with the small orange arrows at the top left of each page.
For additional information regarding the Lumbar Spine Research Society Call for Abstracts and the 2019 Annual Meeting, please contact: Katie Schiefelbein at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to your submission.